Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Alice Cooper Redux

Feral Boy, do you remember the billion dollar bill that came with the album?


I came late to AC's music, like in the last 5 years. Killer is one of the greatest albums ever. I was too obsessed with Springsteen to take AC seriously back then. I missed the boat, like so many other boats in my youth.

Speaking of Springsteen, here's a Louis C.K. video that's gone viral in case you've missed it.


There's something about listening to Springsteen in the car as a man in the midst of middle age that brings on uncontrollable tears. I know, I know...

3 comments:

Bob Kemp said...

I loved Killer! Probably more than BDB. As regards the B-note: I likely didn't purchase the album on vinyl. I listened to it via my brother's 8-track version, or later on cassette.

Bob Kemp said...

Rocky, have you heard the Sonic Youth cover of "Is it my body?" (What am I thinking - of course you have!) It's great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5BxKIeP6WM

rocky dennis said...

Really, Britney Spears should've covered this song. It would've been PERFECT for her!